Friday, June 26, 2015

Office Perks

Hugs and smiles from
cuties like this.
A couple of years ago Huffington Post reported on elaborate office perks some companies provide to their employees.  Perks included things like snowboarding season passes, a significant stipend for overseas vacations, housekeeping services and climbing walls.  As an extension agent with New Mexico State University, I get some office perks as well. Below you'll find some of the perks I've had just this past week. Climbing walls or all of this?  I'm pretty sure I've got the better gig (although housekeeping services would sure be nice)!

Enjoying a class with my program participants.


A cookbook collection
donated by a client.

Beets fresh from a co-workers garden.




Red Geranium from a
Master Gardener.
Local honey from a client.
A fab new accessory from a 6 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment