Thursday, May 7, 2015

Taste of Home, Right Here at Home!

Do I like Taste of Home? Just so happens
these are stacked on my desk as I type!
This educator likes to learn! I also like to have a good time with people who have similar interests. Such an opportunity is coming to Albuquerque and I have to share it with you!

Taste of Home magazine is holding a cooking school Saturday, June 6th from 3-8 pm at the Albuquerque Convention Center.  TASTE OF HOME!  How much fun will this be?!  I love looking through their magazines and appreciate that the recipes featured come from REGULAR people with REGULAR kitchens who buy REGULAR groceries! I especially enjoy their Healthy Cooking publications and have used some of the recipes in cooking classes and at home.

I've got my tickets! Hope to see you there!
Click here for more information about the event and to purchase tickets.

Want to actually participate in other cooking programs? Take a look at all the Valencia County Cooperative Extension Service has to offer! Visit our new website:
Valencia County Cooperative Extension Service | Health & Well-Being

No comments:

Post a Comment